A month ago, was the birthday for The Journeyverse. My baby is officially one year old. I have never been so excited. I feel like a real mother building a brand, business, and exercising a skill or turning your craft into a work of passion takes time. I am glad that I have continued to stick with it no matter how much life gets in the way or how busy I get I live and breathe for the success of The Journeyverse. I am aware I have a lot of content to put out and I promise to release stuff on a more consistent basis. I have had a lot of life changes at the moment from wearing many hats, carving out my own life path, and elevating in all aspects of my life. No matter what life throws out me rest assured The Journeyverse is here to stay…for good!
With Christmas out of the way and TWO days left of 2022, it’s the perfect time for us to do some end of the year reflecting together. 2022 was a year of lessons and blessings. This year I was able to embrace both my ups and my downs, while truly learning more about who I am destined to be. I lived by the motto you have to be uncomfortable with the uncomfortable. More specifically meaning, things will not always be perfect and being able to adjust in a tough situation will allow you to grow and adapt when a situation calls for it. This year was a year of rebirth. Hello 2023, it is so nice to finally meet you...I look forward to seeing you rise to the occasion. I am truly thankful for the blessing to see another year. I am ready to continue on this path of growth in all aspects of my life. Cheers and a Happy New Years!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)